Wickwar Wessex Brewery produces over 2 million pints of ale a year, alongside running an ever-expanding managed retail estate. The Company’s leaders are driven by their unrivalled passion for producing quality, premium, handcrafted ale, but also developing a team of talented and passionate employees.
Brewery Tour Guide
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Brewing experience at Wickwar Wessex Brewing Company. We are looking for a part time tour guide to direct our popular customer tours on selected dates throughout the month.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Assist in pouring of sample ales
- Describe our ales in accordance to the brand guidelines
- Provide an overview of the history of our Brewery and us as a Company
- Explain the brewing process
- Multi location visits (e.g. ‘Meet the Brewery’ evenings)
- Excellent communication skills
- Retain key facts and information
- High levels of customer service
- Have a positive, proactive approach and a 'can-do' attitude
Basic Salary - (negotiable depending on experience).
Hours – Flexible, to include some Thursday evenings and Saturday afternoons
Benefits - Discounted Staff Purchases for Brewery Shop and Retail outlets and Company pension (optional)
If you are interested in this position and you have some relevant experience please contact Andy by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01454 292000 for more information.