Come and work for our award winning brewery nestled in the village of Wickwar in Gloucestershire. We produce over 2 million pints of ale a year, alongside running an ever-expanding managed retail estate. Due to this continued growth and investment we are expanding the team and looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator.
The Business Support Administrator will be a busy position providing support to the operations and sales function of the business and will suit someone with strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and experience of working in a fast paced environment.
We will consider both experienced applicants, as well as those with no experience as training will be provided. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Provide general day to day administrative support to the Operations and Sales department
- Answering inbound calls
- Make outbound calls to existing customers, capturing and processing any new orders
- Processing orders on the brewery's order capture system
- Liaison and coordination of suppliers i.e. haulier companies
- Preparation of sales and business reports
- Database management
- Organisation of Brewery tours
- Stock ordering
The successful applicant will ideally have experience of;
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Organising & prioritising work load
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Working to demanding deadlines
- Have a positive and proactive approach to day to day duties
Basic Salary: to be negotiated
Hours: Monday - Friday (09:00-17:00)
Benefits: Staff discount at Brewery Shop & retail outlets, auto-enrolment pension scheme.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in applying for this position please send an up to date CV to Andy by email email@example.com or call 01454 292000 for more information.