Wickwar Wessex Brewery produces over 2 million pints of ale a year, alongside running an ever-expanding managed retail estate. The Company is driven by an unrivalled passion for producing quality, premium, handcrafted ale and an opportunity has arisen to join its team of talented and passionate employees.
This busy multi drop delivery position would be ideal for an experienced driver with excellent attention to detail, customer service and previous experience. The job is offered as a full time, permanent position.
- Primary responsibility to drive 7.5 tonne lorry
- Delivery of cask, keg and packaged stock to public houses
- Loading of vehicles
- Cask recovery and recording
- Assistance in route planning
- Support in the picking of stock
- General vehicle maintenance and cleanliness
- C1 7.5 tonne licence (full, clean)
- Driver CPC card
- Fork lift licence (desirable, but training can be provided)
- High level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills whilst remaining focused on the key job functions
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated, with a positive, proactive approach and a 'can-do' attitude
Basic Salary - negotiable, depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm (42.5 hours a week)
Benefits - Discounted Staff Purchases for Brewery Shop and Retail outlets, Birthday holiday entitlement and Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position and you have relevant experience please contact Andy by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.